The Daybridge Child Development Center at Innovation Park offers parents a convenient option for all of their daycare needs. Parents can drop their children off at Daybridge before going to work, to save time on the morning commute. Parents can also spend lunch with their children or stop in to see them on break.
Daybridge believes in providing educational experiences and opportunities for the development of the whole child. There's a unique curriculum for every age level, centered around appropriate and fun activities that help children develop physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially.
Daybridge provides care to Penn State students, faculty and staff, as well as those who work at Innovation Park, and community members. Daybridge is a Keystone Star 4 center as well as an active member of the PreK Counts initiative.
CBICC members receive a 10% discount.
- Ages: 6 Weeks to 12 Year-Olds
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Full-time and part-time
- Infant Programs
- Toddler Programs
- Discovery Preschool Programs (2 years)
- Preschool Programs (3-4 years)
- Prekindergarten Programs
- Before & After School Programs (School-age)
- Philosophy: Developmental
- Accreditation: NAEYC
- Licensed Capacity: 208
- Holidays Observed: Standard KLC, PDD on 2 days in March (first full week Thurs and Fri)
- Extracurricular: Summer Program, Kelsey's Learning Adventures™, ABC Music, Conference Care for Penn State